Thursday, October 2, 2008

When Does Brooke Hogan Expire?


Ugh. She's the worst. Brooke Hogan hammed it up like the pig she is while at the Bejeweled Swimwear Runway Show in South Beach. Bejeweled? I'm sure Brooke Hogan was thinking she was going to a Bedazzler show.

I have to admit that I like to watch the worst television known to man and I'm ok with that. However, I can't get into Brooke Hogan's show at all. I think it's a combination of her thinking she's hot and skinny (and she's neither) and that horrific voice that I'm totally waiting to hear shout out, "Snap into a Slim-Jim. Eat Me!"

Anytrash, Brooke was kind enough to show us part of her rack while leaving the fashion show. That's the least she can do for us.


www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
When Does Brooke Hogan Expire?

Post a Comment

-->