Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DJ Tanner: No Longer a Geek Burger



Candace Cameron, of DJ as I still lovingly call her, is no longer a geek burger or a geek burger with cheese while she was at the Swing Vote movie premiere at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood just the other day.

I'm thanking my Full House gods and/or Santa for bringing back DJ into mainstream America. DJ ain't looking half bad. She still has those chipmunk cheeks, but if 3 minutes of high-powered stairmaster and not eating for 3 days didn't work for Kathy Santone's pool party, I guess nothing will. Did you also know that Stephanie Tanner was at the premiere as well? Oh snap, she was. No word on whether Jodie and Candace spoke while there, but some can dream.

If only Michelle Tanner was there so that DJ could put her in a shopping carriage and sing "Lollipops and Gummy Bears are My Favorite Treat" just like she did during Danny's 24-hour telethon. Then, and only then, would Kimmy make it onto the scene riding a unicycle. Oh how I miss my youth.


0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
DJ Tanner: No Longer a Geek Burger

Post a Comment

-->