Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey J-Wahl, Slowly Remove Audrina's Blue Hat and Give it Back to Her and No One Gets Hurt

Seriously, someone needs to take stock of the props department over at the set of "The Hills." Jason Wahler, every ones favorite douche-bag from Lagina Beach, was walking the red carpet with his fiance, Katia, (or as I like to call her, Never As Good as Lauren and a Trade Down) at the premiere of "The American Mall" at the Cinerama Drome in Hollywood the other day.

J Wahl was dressed up enough to go to Dairy Queen with a black shirt that was opened just enough to expose his Neil Diamond hairy chest. All that was missing was about 10 pounds of gold chains. What wasn't missing was Audrina's blue hat, which he sported like the lady that he is at the event. Katia, on the other hand, made sure to look like the best Kristen Bell impersonator she could.

I tried to reach Audrina for comment about her alleged missing blue hat, but my calls were not returned as I do not have and/or know her phone number. I did, however, place "Missing Hat" signs on the telephone poles around my neighborhood. I did my part.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Hey J-Wahl, Slowly Remove Audrina's Blue Hat and Give it Back to Her and No One Gets Hurt

Post a Comment

-->