Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who are the People Who Answered "No?"

So who are the 1,337 people who voted "no?" No really, who said no? I want names. I'll need your name, last 4 digits of your social security number, and your mother's maiden name. Oh, and I'll need your mother as well. Just ship her to me. That'll do.

I'm not sure who really even answers these brilliant quizzes that US Weekly loves to post every day, but I think they are important and makes us, as Americans, better people. They are hard hitting and important questions. I'm sure Rebecca and Jerry are going to be thrilled that 1,337 think they will suck as parents. Eh, make it 1,338. I think they'll suck too.
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Who are the People Who Answered "No?"

Post a Comment

-->