Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh Paula, Paula, Paula, Paula. Sad, Really.

Give me an M!

Give me an E!

Give me a D!

Give me an S!


What does that spell? MEDS! What do you need? MEDS! What'd you forget to take? MEDS! MEDS! MEDS! MEDS!


Paula Abdul strapped on her high-heel sneakers, midget jeans, and put some 1982 tube socks on her arms and smiled, creepily, for the camera while she shot scenes for her terrible terrible terrible show (no, not American Idol) RAH! which filmed in New York City. Apparently you don't need a lot of anything to have an actual television show that's shown on, you know, actual television. Lucille Ball and Ed Sullivan must both be rolling around in their graves. I'm kidding. The worms have eaten them by now.






www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Oh Paula, Paula, Paula, Paula. Sad, Really.

Post a Comment

-->