Friday, September 12, 2008

Are the Friends Really Friends?

Why couldn't I have been at the "Propr" clothing launch in NYC this week with Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox, suckers!? It would have been my best shot at following them around the whole night yelling, "Are the Friends really friends?" along with my other personal favorite, "Is there going to be a Friends reunion." I don't care that these jokes date back to the year 2000, they're still brilliant in my book.

As a sidenote, that wine glass that Cox is holding is pretty much filled to the rim (with Brim). I'd like to say that this makes me like her about 97% better than I did before seeing this. I love a drunk, allegedly. I also allegedly like a drunk.
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Are the Friends Really Friends?

Post a Comment

-->