Monday, September 15, 2008

Kathy Griffin Wins Another Emmy, Gives a Speech, Night Ends.


So Kathy Griffin won another Emmy over the weekend at an Emmy Award show that takes place about a week before the regular Emmy Awards. You may remember last year that when she won she told Jesus to suck it and people went nuts. This year, Kathy Griffin was a little more tame and only dropped the f-bomb once or twice. Perhaps it's because she had some crows stuffed into her dress? That must hurt. Here's how her speech went down:

"Well, well, well. Here we go again, f*ckers. Here we go again. Hanks, Gandolfini, what the f*ck! I'm not going to tell anyone to suck it. I would make love to this thing if I could."

Can I say that Kathy looks good? Yeah, I said it. I mean, I'm saying it because someone once told me that her assistants check the blogs for things written about her so I figured I'd be half-nice. After Tommy Lee told me to go F myself a couple of weeks ago, I'd like to show off my blog in its best light. If I don't hear from anyone is Kathy Griffin's camp over the next week I'll add another blog post tearing her apart. Good day.
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Kathy Griffin Wins Another Emmy, Gives a Speech, Night Ends.

Post a Comment

-->