Monday, September 22, 2008

Britney Spears in a Major Horse-Off


I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there are two things I love it's Britney and horses. I want to see more of Britney and I want to see more horses. I'm not quite sure, however, why Britney looks like she's about punch that dumb horse in the nose/mouth. I just hope that's not Heidi Montag's horse from Crested Butte. Nobody, and I mean nobody, better lay a hand on Heidi's horse or you'll have me to answer to.

Anyhorse, Britney was at a polo match in LA over the weekend. I don't know why, but she was there. Perhaps she's going to purchase that horse from "What's His Face" or "The Other One." Perhaps she'll train that horse to read Lynne Spears book to her. I just assume these are the type of things you do when you're rich. You do train horses to read to you when you're rich, right? Right? RIGHT??
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Britney Spears in a Major Horse-Off

Post a Comment

-->