Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brody Has New Girlfriend, Lauren Likely To Take This Out On Audrina

Uh oh! Someone put a 5150 out on Lauren Conrad because I feel that she'll need to be put on suicide watch. According to E! Online, Brody Jenner from The Hills is dating 2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year, Jayde Nicole. While it's evident that Lauren Conrad is no Playboy Playmate, I'm not quite sure she knows that. Let's keep that secret from her.

While Brody walked the red carpet alone at the VMAs, he did sit with Jayde Nicole throughout the show. After the show the two went to a bunch of parties and then ended up back at Brody's place, probably for some Shanghai Surprise.

I'm a little mad at myself that I even posted this, but I did it for you, the readers. My advice to Lauren: Go back to DouK. He's still douchey, but about 17% less douche filled than Brody. As a backup option, give Dieter a call. That's more Lauren's speed.


www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Brody Has New Girlfriend, Lauren Likely To Take This Out On Audrina

Post a Comment

-->