Friday, September 12, 2008

This Time Last Year: Heidi Lives in the Alley


Happy Friday and welcome back to everyones favorite lazy segment called "This Time Last Year." This Time Last Year will take a brief look at what was going on in the celebrity world...this time last year (go figure). Oh, and also I'm lazy so this is pretty easy to do on a Friday. Here's what was going on with Heidi and her old face...this time last year...

Breaking Heidi Montard news: Heidi drinks root beer and, even with money, still dresses like white-trash. Perhaps this is the what the homeless wear in the alley? I'm just going to assume that the Styrofoam container on the ground in the background is for Spencer/Steve Sanders. Sorry, I had to write "Spencer." I've gotten ridiculous emails letting me know that I call him "Steve Sanders" but his name is really "Spencer Pratt." Yeah, thanks for the "red alert" retards. Steve Sanders is the joke that I've beaten into this blog over and over again way back in season 2. Anyway, Heidi Montard belongs in the alley that she paid the paparazzi to follow her through.
Side note: That may not be a Styrofoam container in the background. That could actually be Audrina smiling while laying on the ground. It's a tough call.

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
This Time Last Year: Heidi Lives in the Alley

Post a Comment

-->