Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear Fergie, I Have a Few Requests

Oh hey Fergie. Fancy seeing you here. How are you today? How's your business trip in London going? Good I hope! Pretty cloudy there in London. Yeah. I'm not sure if I could do it every day with the clouds and drizzle and stuff. Yeah. Well that's just me.

Anyway, my grandfather called me (via Ouija Board) and wanted to know if you could return his winter hat. Yes? Then I got a beep on my Ouija Board. It was my grandmother trying to get through. She wondered if you wouldn't terribly mind giving back her silk scarf. She gets a little chilly during Sunday mass. Oh, and your meth addiction gave me a ring on the telly and wanted its eyebrow ring back. 1996 didn't even want it. In closing, the Joker shot me an email and said to return his eyebrows at once. Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation.

P.S Grow a new face that fits someone your age.

P.P.S Please do more cartwheels whilst on stage.


Ta,
IBBB
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Dear Fergie, I Have a Few Requests

Post a Comment

-->