Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kathy Lee Gifford at "The Ivy" Because, You Know, That Was Expected?

If you paid me $10,000 to guess who was at The Ivy yesterday and gave me 45,839 guesses, I would have never guessed Kathy Lee Gifford. I'm so pissed. I'm going to be in LA this time next week and like the celebrity stalker I am I will, of course, sit my fat ass down at the over-priced, under-tasty, restaurant. Why couldn't Snatchy Lee be there when I was there. Imagine if I was sitting next to her? I would have constantly asked if I could build a tree-house for Cody and Cassidy. I don't care how old they are. They need a tree-house.

Now that my Snatchy Lee chances are busted, here are some of my other top choices for people I hope I run into at The Ivy:


  1. Jodie Sweetin (duh)

  2. Bill and Cassie (the two old people who lived in the basement of "Webster's" house - you'd take the ladder that was behind the clock to get there)

  3. The lady who co-hosted America's Funniest People

  4. Sally Jesse Raphael

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack


0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Kathy Lee Gifford at "The Ivy" Because, You Know, That Was Expected?

Post a Comment

-->