Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shannen Doherty....Because It's Almost "Brenda Time!"


You know what's boring? Shannen Doherty pre new 90210 walking into Beso to grab some food the other day. You know what's not boring? Remembering some classic Brenda Walsh quotes in anticipation of her returning to the new 90210 on Sept 2nd. Here are some classics:


1. I hate you both, never talk to me again.

2. Everyone here looks like they stepped out of a music video. I don't even have the right hair!

3. I know making Dylan choose between me and Kelly seemed like bizarre thing to do. But I never thought it was a contest. I never thought that I would lose.

4. Brandon, do you have any pull with the year book editor? Because I have two nominations for the most conniving - Kelly Taylor and Dylan McKay. (haha that's one of my favorite)

5. Why, will I get in trouble with the society for the prevention of cruelty to beautiful girls?

6. I just pop a pill and you don't have to worry about anything?

7. It's better to be the rejecter than the rejectee

8. If God wanted us to be naked, why did he invent sexy lingerie?"

9. I'm Brenda Walsh, I'm studying prelaw, premed and premenstrual, I'm not really sure which one.

10. I OD'd - over discoed.


See you soon, Brenda. See you soon.



www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Shannen Doherty....Because It's Almost "Brenda Time!"

Post a Comment

-->