Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kevin Arnold: Alive and Kicking, Not Literally. Well, Alive "Yes." Kicking, "No."


Here's a first. I've never written anything here about Fred Savage. Yet, here we are. Fred Savage, I'm sorry, I mean...Kevin Arnold was out with his wife, who is shockingly not Winnie Cooper, and their two kids at LuLu's Cafe in Beverly Hills the other day. I assumed LuLu's Cafe was code word for Lucy Liu's house but, ironically, it is not.

I had wondered (years) where Fred Savage has been, well not really, but I pretend. I found out that he is doing more work behind the scenes than in front of the camera. For example, did you know that Fred Savage has directed many episodes of my favorite TV show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Well, he has. See you learn a lot when you read IBBB. I would encourage kids to drop out of school, no matter what age, and just read this site.

Seriously does anyone watch that show? If not, you totally should. It's on FX and returns in September after being off the air for about a year. Watch it. Trust me. Brilliant. Thanks Santa!

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Kevin Arnold: Alive and Kicking, Not Literally. Well, Alive "Yes." Kicking, "No."

Post a Comment

-->