Thursday, August 14, 2008

There Was No Doubt in My Mind That This Was What Would Be On Britney's Picnic Table

Anyone surprised this is what Britney's picnic table looked like? I'm not. Actually, if there wasn't a can of Sunkist and a $0.99 bag of Cheetos on the table I was going to close this blog down and devote my life to mastering a fake British accent.

Britney and her two kids, "What's His Face" and "The Other One" were taking advantage of the photo opportunity with OK Magazine in which Britney sits down for an interview and answers some questions. Blah blah blah. I miss the Matt Lauer interview from yesteryear. I love the part when she cries and then tells her publicist "it's ok, it's ok." The good old days.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
There Was No Doubt in My Mind That This Was What Would Be On Britney's Picnic Table

Post a Comment

-->