Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Totally Watching This and Recapping the Ever-Loving Crap Out of It!


It's Full House Monday here at IBBB! This may be old news, but guess what? I don't give a Gibbler. I'm totally running with this story today. Brace yourself everyone. Jodie Sweetin is in talks to get her own....wait for it...wait for it.....reality show! Praise Santa!

Jodie was at the Maxim Extreme Sports party in LA the other day and told reporters that "We're going to start shooting in a couple of months. We are in talks with a couple of networks right now. We have one picked out, but nothing is signed yet."

Oh God. I can only imagine what network this is going to be. Why do I feel like it's going to be like God-forsaken "Oxygen" network or like The Hallmark channel. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm already in progress of programming my TIVO. I know my TIVO is going to try to fight me on this too. I'll program it and my TIVO will totally try to delete it.

Oh, and here's the best part. When asked why they were going to do the show, Jodie said, "I think it's sort of a fun way to show the other side of celebrity and a semi-normal life."

Oh really? That's cool. So, uh....er....um....er....what celebrities will they be showing on Jodie's reality show? I. Can't. Wait. For. This.

Source It Up!

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
I'm Totally Watching This and Recapping the Ever-Loving Crap Out of It!

Post a Comment

-->