Thursday, August 28, 2008

...In Other News...

Oh hi there, dear IBBB readers. IBBB (that's me) will be off for the next week(ish) and playing reindeer games in LA. I of course will be tracking down Lindsay No Pants freckle by freckle, trying to capture my arch nemesis, Diane Keaton, and spend as much time as I can looking for anyone and everyone from The Hills, this includes Jessica the chick who just got fired from Pubic Revolution by Kelly CUNTrone.

Now the sad news. I'm not sure if I'll be able to recap The Hills on Monday night, but if I can convince my friends to stay in for 30 minutes and drink whilst I recap, perhaps it can be done. In the meantime, check out some of my blogging friends as they will be much more updated them me for the next few days. Although feel free to check back here because you never know when I'll send a message from LA. Also, happy Labor Day. Try to get knocked up if you can.

Hills Bless,
IBBBB

~ AgentBedHead
~ WebsterIsMyBitch
~ CelebritySmackBlog
~ DrunkenStepFather
~ Ayyyy
~ FatBack
~ PopBytes
~ PopOnThePop
~ IDontWantYourLife
~ JustinBobby

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
...In Other News...

Post a Comment

-->