Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hold on to Your Ass....Failure Model Chick is an Actress!




I mean, I don't want to oversell this but this is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Ever. And, if you're reading this I'm going to assume that this will be the best day of your life as well. If you are a regular reader of IBBB you know and love the weekly Harriet Carter blog posts and, in turn, my obsession with the girl who models in the Harriet Carter catalogs that I lovingly refer to as "Failure Model Chick." FMC may be a failed model, but she was in an episode of my favorite TV show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Someone left me a comment about FMC being in an episode, but then they disappeared off the face of the earth so I spent, literally, my entire day searching and searching. And then....I found her.

Not only is FMC in an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but she is in my FAVORITE episode of all time. Ok, so this is what a loser I am. I have this episode saved on my DVR and have not only watched it about 15 times (no joke) I've actually forced other people to watch it with me. AND....it's on my iPod. So I've watched it any time I've traveled anywhere. I NEVER EVER noticed that FMC was in the limo, but low and behold there she is in all her glory.

FMC actually played a hooker (with a top hat) and even had a line to say. She may be FMC, but she's been in more crap than me and, clearly, I'm jealous. Now, Harriet Carter is in Philadelphia. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is shot in Philly. Therefore, I can only assume FMC lives in Philly. The new season starts in September. I'm totally hunting for FMC cameos. What a wonderful and blessed day this is. I hope FMC demanded a raise for Harriet Carter after she has legit acting credentials under her belt. Long live FMC!
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Hold on to Your Ass....Failure Model Chick is an Actress!

Post a Comment

-->